Sunday, August 23, 2009

There It Goes, All Out Of My Hands.

i can't believe it. i'm so demoralize right now. i was like so confident of my run in today's Leg's And Paddles. the 5km paddle, i would say, true, i didn't do well, cause i admit i didn't go enough training. but i expected whatever i got during the paddle. but got minor stitches at the turning point. as soon i got out of the boat, and went off for the 8km run, the moment i started running, the stitches was unbearable. continued for like 2 km plus. then just stopped. started walking from then on for like 5 mins. then ran. then stopped. then ran. then stopped. damn. the stitch was like slowly getting more and more painful. weak stomach muscles? breathing inconsistency? must be the paddling...cause i never paddle in a long time, so that resulted in me actually suffering. or maybe i stressed myself mentally for it? cause i wanted to do this race for different reasons. too bad...i was not able to do it...what can i do know but smile...cause tomorrow will be worse...

oh no...i shouldn't say. accounting tomorrow. what should i do man? no mood to study. i'm so gonna not do so well in my accouting tomorrow. damn, i can't even absorb my work in. when i stare at the damn book, nothing is going in. argh, pain setting in in more ways than one. think i'm gonna see bruno on my mac later. gonna gay myself for a moment. then study my eyes out. and the perfect song to crash to, 'Take Me Out' by franz ferdinand.

i don't know why, but i need to talk to you. i dunno whether i wanna be in sprint or polo yet. i'm feeling more for polo. but sprint is not bad as well. but the thing is, i don't like people to be two-faced so obviously, to me. in the past, i used to not really care so much. but certain things have got me so used to being more involved in personal discussions with the parties involved with matters i want to address. maybe not now. i'll pick the right time. i'll wait for you to say something stupid or ask something stupid and then...hooo-yeah. but don't get me wrong, i love canoeing. i love the people, someway or another. but i love them. but if there's a obvious reason to hate someone, why bother the trouble of finding a reason to like him? am i not right?

Don't judge a man before hearing his story.

Nav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home