Friday, June 19, 2009

I Have Been Planning To Have A Baby For Five Years, My Wife Has Been Planning To Keep It Forever.

hm, it's been about what 8 days? hm, couldn't organize myself on what to write. so little has happened. yet it seemed to be alot. right now, my fingers are so stiffed from browsing through so many pictures using my mac track pad. okay, so i can't really type as much as i want now, but hey, we've all been through it right? yeah, my whole body is like going through some kind of pain. my palms are blistered and some parts af the skin are just close to tearing up cause of all the pull ups and the many countless push ups done on track, gravel, dirt and whereever humans can do push ups. my legs are heavy and aching after yesterday's canoeing's training, which involved lunges and sprints of which we didn't cool down from. so yeah, my gluteus maximus is aching due to the lunges. FYI, one of the best ways to have a strong and fit butt, is to do lunges and squats. yeah. and also, my nipple seems to be suffering from abrasion and it hurts. so if i wanna bathe after running, i've gotta like wait ten minutes or more, so as to prevent me from screaming profanities in the shower. and what else hurts. hm i think that's the end of my diagnosis.

oh yeah, and i'm sick of crazy taxi. the graphics suck. and the other time when i was playing, i beat the high score, and the damn thing couldn't connect to the bloody network, so it meant that my high score was recorded. yes guys, it does happen. argh, gotta find a new game. on facebook. hm, maybe snake...oh wait, i still have that high score. hm, i'll see which game is cool and fun and then i'll beat my friends at the score. just not guitar geek. stupid guitar geek. lame game.

you don't know what love is til you've got your heart broken.

hm, just went through canoeing this week. then i've also went for my own training. am i pushing myself too much? i doubt so. in fact, i think, i haven't even pushed myself much at all. pretty much, i just need to put my body under stress. so yep, one of my birthday resolutions? hm, i think i'll come up with a few things to do right now...my birthday resolutions. what do i need to do?

where do we go from here?

i've been thinking. about my past. i remembered i used to write alot last time. i used to write poem-thingys, raps (belive it or not) and i would draw up comics and write other stupid stuff. all these during secondary school. hm, it used to make me calm and collected and managed to direct all my emotions to a certain vent. thinking bout it now, maybe i should do it all over again. start doing it again. i mean jsut writing raps, poems or whatever. i remembered i did it to a level that i could simply talk in rhymes. now i'm like...i need to get my sexy back. hm, need to put pen to paper. i have my inspiritation at the back of mind, i just need to bring it out. use my feelings of all the emotions like anger, depression, frustration and all to add fuel to fire. i'm not doing it to be known, but for the passion of just letting things out in such an art. an artform. can't belive it now. woo, another of my birthday resolution done.

i hate missing people, and i hate to know the fact that people miss me, thus i try not to hang out as much as i should.

hm, yeah, i'm mad at you. but again, i get mad easily. but i recuperate well, i think you know that. hm, just didn't expect you to keep brooding over that subject even when i told you not to. and right now, when you are saying that you're never gonna call me again. it's really just hurting to hear. what a small mistake can turn out to be. who is to be forgiven? who is the one to forgive? i'm really sorry. i'm really sorry for what happened. and maybe i was the reason for my own hurt. hm, don't do this to me. not now.

Nav

P.S. i'm thinking of changing to wordpress. should i?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home