Sunday, June 07, 2009

Everytime I Try To Fly, I Fall Without My Wings, I Feel So Small I Guess I Need You, Baby.

well, so i'm back from camp. scout and guides camp. hm, i've got a headache now. my sides are aching after dragonboating. my voice is sore. my arm still hurts like hell. and i'm slowly falling asleep. hm, but a certain mood is on me. i guess i'll run through everything quickly. and try to elaborate more on the feelings that were high.

Day One
arrived school at 8 and kinda saw them get tekan early in the morning. with all the shit they were showing us. Camp development took like ages to complete. hence some activities cancelled. but station games carried on. hm...stupid pocky game. but i loved it. got to see them do stupid things. cheap entertainment. basically it was like nothing much. the first day. played candlefight. woo. but for like only 10 mins. compared to the endless hours we would play it. day one ended with nothing much. there was the blind man's walk as well where the seniors and ventures were like throwing floor all over at the campers. unfortunately even i got hit. in the eye!!! twice!!! each in each eye. and it hurt like hell. argh!!!

Day Two
physical training, then had inspection where threw everything around. but we had reason. whatever that happened, they did it themselves. then it followed by kims game and then after we lunched, and proceded to kallang sea sports centre for dragon boating. after so long, i regained my position back as a pacer. had a good row that day. rowing to the minimal that day compared to my previous days back when i was training under sp db. came back and screwed this idiot. called me pathetic, said i had no sense of humor and basically i was saying i made it too tough. asked him if he rather be a loser and a sissy and he said yes. asked him to leave but in the end he still stayed. haiz, at least be a bit more creative and call me something else. haiz, i've been called worse. then anyway did my campfire emcee script. campfire was next and boy was it just horrible. i seriously couldn't keep up with it. then stuff happened. anyway after campfire, slacked and waited to go to sleep, which i coouldn't get enough for some reason. woke up with a bad headache which is still going on right now. ahhh. hurts.

Day Three
well, the end of the camp, nothing really interesting. ended with no bang. not our fault anyway. the kids just suck. or maybe that it is our fault. haiz, i dunno amymore. next camp, who chief?

Other Stuff
hm, i dunno why. but i get affected by girls tearing and all. must be due to what happened last time. and only a few people will know. hm, after that incident, i jsut had a very different approach to everything in my life when dealing with the opposite gender. most of the especially when it invloved them being emotional. hm, i've gotta work on it? but how? yesterday was shit yeah, but i tried my best to do whatever i could. dunno whether i did a good job but whatever. anyway, i wish her to get better. and now all of a sudden, i am thinking of the incident in the past and wishing that party involved a good life as well. and now i'm thinking of the girl now. to her, i know she's reading. hm, i really hope that i don't do anything to ruin whatever foundation we have. hurting you is the last thing on my mind. but sometime i know i can't help it. i've got a problem. you know that. hopefully, inspite of that, you'll still...i dunno...oh wait...i can't say that can i?

Culda

P.S. The most precious diamonds in this world belongs in your eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home