Monday, June 01, 2009

I Count Him Braver Who Overcomes His Desires Than Him Who Conquers His Enemies, For The Hardest Victory Is Over Self.

hm, my mood seems to be fluctuating more than the recent economy situation. i dunno why. my mood was like this last time. am i losing my cool? is my real self coming up? i even found myself crapping for three minutes at canoe pratice on saturday and two seconds later, i found myself keeping quiet and looking pissed. i was sudden with the change that people were like stunned??

hm, i dunno. am i just tired? or am i just a senseless stupid jerk with no feelings for the other party whatsoever? maybe i am, maybe i'm not. but you know, sometimes i feel my mask is falling off. i'm lost in my own definitions. i wanna be more human now. i feel i am becoming human. i'm becoming more myself. and that's me being more unpredictable. more wiser. hm, shit. tired of all this immaturity that i have to put up with. i understand myself now. i'm a new man. new urban man. well, not really a new urban man. i'm not too homo. don't get it? hm, take a look inside the new urban male stores and then you'll see why i say what i say.

hm, who am i stop you?

hm, tell me something. politics is getting to neck to neck right now. and those who know me will know that i like politics. the whole situation is making gleefully smile under my hood. the evil side has yet to be revealed and unleashed.

and yeah, this is gonna be a short one. and i'm regretting some stuff. red fox scout unit, i dunno why. maybe what i thought would not affect me is affecting me. the big question in everyone's mind. will i be a leader in the future? will i take up the challenge of leading a group of scouts? will i lead red fox to a greater height?

my answer is...no. i'm really sorry. but i just don't know if everyone's ready.

Culda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home