Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Coffee Is For Those Who Earn It.

i'm sitting here in foodcourt 2, listening to Eric Clapton's 'Wonderful Tonight' with less than two and a half hours away from my final itab exam. well, i screwed up in my last paper. didn't save i think. or did i not log in properly.new possibility. damn, i'm so confused. i couldn't even touch microsoft word last night as due to some technical difficulties. and at this moment, i'm so concerned over the first aid course. damn...everything was going along nicely. well, murphy's law - when something can go wrong, it will at the worst time and in the worst way. well, at least nobody died. but i think i am dying.

right now, canoeing is my top priority. the training. the getting in part. gotta push for it.

my next priority, and which will always be my priority, is red fox. red fox was where i was reformed into a different person. not so much during my boy scouting years. but more during my role as a leader under training. i feel that now the least i can do is push the new boys and lead the unit into greater heights. we've got only ourselves to beat. cause we are the best cca in school. and the rest of the other units, well, it's a different story. but anyway, political stuff aside, red fox taught me one thing. and it is my honor to impart my knowledge to the younger generation, with determination, courage, confidence and of course with a hint of sarcasm and sadism. com'on, i'm nav.

then studies. oh no!!!! that's my first priority. hell yeah. no more facebook-ing, no more tai ti sessions and no more indulgences in stupid stuff. yeah, too lazy to state all of them out. i dunno why but i think i lost my flair in writing poetic nonsense, indulgent crap and melodic phrases of sever irony and chaotic literature. gotta concentrate. hoo-ya.

i need to ask a question. am i attractive in the MRT. cause like there's been like two girls who liked really really looked at me and got close to me and sent me signals while commuting in the train. then today, just in the morning, this cute girl in yellow kept looking at me and we even looked into each other's eyes for like 3 seconds. and all of a sudden, a song popped into my head, 'I Knew I Loved You' by Savage Garden. i know. see the video to know what i mean, if you don't already know. damn, i was like so into the moment that i just hoped that something would happen to the train and we would both reach towards each other and hold each other's hands and just smile while others are left screaming, running across here and there, calling their parents to go claim insurance and buy 4-D at the same time. love knows no boundaries.

ah, i think red cross is gonna hate me from now on. ahh...just made a call, wish i didn't. i'm jsut the middleman. awwww man.

Nav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home