Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's Time To Puke.

alright, who wants to hear about how my econs went? my poa was screwed, and so was my econs. why? no time...damn. but i'm like so sad for the econs. cause it's like i looked through the whole paper during the first 10 mins which we were allowed only to read, and i looked at the questions and in my mind, i was thinking to myself, "yessss". then as i slowly proceeded on to doing the paper, i found myself slowly in a daze and then as i was about to do the essay questions, i found myself just staring at the paper. my mind was like freaking blank, and my battle was to open all the doors which had suddenly closed and locked themselves at this most auspicious of times. i looked around and then thought to myself, it's now or never. i grabbed my pen even harder, trying to skip the questions that i stumbled upon, but as each question passed, slowly a sense of de-moralization was downing on me in such an agonizing manner. i knew that i was gonna suffer throughout. so i just told myself to complete it. woke up from a deep nightmare and found myself exiting the exam venue with the background of echoing happiness and sadness of both equally spreading across. and all i could do was just get far away from the very negative aura of the room. i leave you all upon that note of what i would end my thoughts of my econ paper.

did that whole paragraph make sense?

anyway, i'm so happy. she finally accepted me. you know, it's like the more i waited, the more i thought i did something so bad that she rejected or something, though i don't even remember doing anything at all infront or around her, except smile, smile and smile. then as i casually and routinely checked my facebook notifications, i saw that she did accept and i was like celebrating in my own little spastic dance. okay, that was abit of a streach. i just ''woohoo''. well, that's about it, ain'nit, i guess?

well, been doing nothing much this whole week. gonna start running soon. gotta hit the 43 min region for my 10km. gotta do it. argh. yeah. win it. win it.

then also been watching movies alot lately. watched final destination, bruno, and the ugly truth, for those movies that have been released. loved katherine heigl's performance in the ugly truth, a cute character. bruno well, sick but funny as well. final destination, also funny, but the blood and splatter, was kinda more obvious CGI-wise, cause of the format of the 3d thing. yeah. but overall, all good movies. then as for all the other movies, been watching 'A Nightmare on Elm Street', 'Friday the 13th', 'Saw', mostly gore, horror and slasher films. also downloaded the final destination series. yep, people, anyone want to see?

Nav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home