Monday, August 31, 2009

In The Event Of An Emergency, Just Kiss Your Ass Goodbye.

alright, my legs are woozy right now. ran 7km in 32 mins. slow right? okay la, but i need to improve. calculating everything, i can actually reach my target of 10km in 43 mins if i follow this pace, and of course with a good sprint at the end. for the real run, i've got the prize in mind. can i do it? yes i can.

watched captivity today...that was not so nice. boring in fact. then watched final destination 3. i dunno why, even though final destination isn't that nice of a horror film, it still gets me...cause in my mind, i start to contemplate all kinds of this supernatural stuff and how it all links up. in my mind that is. then also watched turistas. not bad movie. could be better. but nothing beats saw.

alright, the fun shit. today something weird happened in the train. this girl next to me looked up at me and made the sound that guys do when they see girls. you know, when you pucker up your lips together and suck in the air, you know that sound? yeah. and i was like, what the hell. i didn't know what to do cause my mom was just right infront of me. it was this chinese girl, very ah lian. then this malay girl, in the bus was like giving me some kind of smokey look. like, what the heck. maybe it was my t-shirt. the sp t-shirt. must be a chick magnet. or maybe my hair. nah, i doubt it's my hair. my hair's like crap right now. in that ugly uncool phase. hah, what to do. what to do.

tomorrow canoeing. so long since went for training. gonna be like a freshie again. get ready to be pumped. and guess what's the song that's playing right now behind in my itunes? 'Pump It' by balck eyed peas. yay, so great. yeah, thinking of starting to take up job. the job of a coxswain and also then later dragon boat coach. it's good money. it's in my interest. and hey, you meet great people. really? what else can you ask in a job? i bet it'll be like so un-jobly. and that'll be what's so great.

meeting up with the red fox people is great. damn, every weekend guys, just make yourself free la. confirm go out already. go walk here, sit there. the current best topic to talk about. CAMPFIRE!!

Nav

P.S. i can't believe i'm talking to her!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home