Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Always Yearn For Something Different, And I've Finally Found What Is Different And That Is Something That's Almost As Similar To Me.

got up early in the morning for ventures meeting in manjusri. in my honest opinion, the scouts are still like what they used to be in the past. not much growth can be seen. anyway, gonna be going to be facilitator for their training camp. hm, i kinda can't wait for the camp. maybe cause there's dragon boating and campfire of which i'm emceeing. gotta get my partner and do up the script as soon as possible. wonder who will be my partner.

anyways, rushed down to sp only to find out canoeing got cancelled today. the training at macritchie. must have been cause of the guy who drowned there, god rest his soul. was so looking for it. hm, at first in the morning there was canoe polo training which i skipped due to my meeting. then i had like nothing to do.

so i grabbed a mcspicy meal and cheeseburger and walked from dover to redhill. had a nice walk. got to think through some stuff. what was the outcome? nothing much. what i told myself i wouldn't want to carry on with, i said to myself, "heck why should i do it when i really know that that's what i want.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

should i not have said it.

Culda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home