Thursday, April 02, 2009

Hey Honey, Sorry I Can't Spend Too Much Time With You As I'm On My Reign of Terror, Striking Fear Into All Those Who Pass By Me, Just For No Reason.

am i being to fierce? but i'm not the fierce one? am i? are people really afraid to come up to me? why oh why have i done this to myself? i didn't ask for this. i didn't ask to be hated? isit because of the fact that i have the habit of making people feel like idiots? isit because i tend to pick on the little things that do wrong? is it because i have the habit of shouting and screaming at them? isit because i tend to appear ready to pick on them? isit because of the fact i love to see them punished just because they are not up to certain standard? oh, it is? okay, then i don't mind being hated.

no but really...i mean, i'm trying to change. i don't punish them now. i talk to them nicely. i try to be more entertaining. in a way that they can slowly learn the ways of the venture. even if that sounds right. hm, anyway, trial and error. through failure we learn.

but!!! why do guides hate me??? oh no...when my ventures told me that, i was seriously heart-broken. oh...it's really like a shot to my heart. i'm not kidding. argh...it really hurts. why do they hate me? oh no...this can't be. what the hell...

anyway, in other news, i'm going to rovers this saturday. i want to show them that i really am caring for their unit. but i mean again. i hope they are not expecting me and the rest of the new rovers to teach them to teach us rovering. that's abit wrong. i mean...it doesn't sound right. but i'm taking footdrill. i was like so confident about it but then when i heard guides hate me...then i started to question my confidence. argh...why?

Culda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home