Saturday, May 02, 2009

Should I Let The World Know Or Should I Live Life With A Closet Full Of Skeletons, Doomed To Remain There Til The End Of My Existence?

i've got so many issues.

family issues. girl issues. insecurities. my hidden anger. my hatred. a personal vendetta. i've got a issue with people doing what i think is wrong. so i've decided to either save them or to save me. to save a life, that's my greatest motivation.

i live in a world of many philosophies, but they all just flow together, never do they contradict. i just feel that people confuse me. and i'm the reason behind the confusion. maybe i've got a very weird thinking. different. matured??? i don't know.

i'm hesitating on whether i should i write down the story of my life. in all it's hidden sadistic and blackened glory. but it seems to complicated to start off. it can either be enlightening or just lead to a clusterfuck.



in other news, bizness admin is not bad so far. i feel that my above issue are taking a toll too much. wtf, i dunno any more.

Culda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home