Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Long Way To Go 'Til I Finally See Your Face, Smling At Me Through The Broken Glass WIndow Pane Through Which I Will Tell How Much I Love You.

campfire's galore. so many coming up. i've missed campfires. how i would get crazy and all. campfire's meant everything to me. through campfire, you see the scout who enjoys life and one that enjoys his own time in his own world. it's nothing wrong. but again, is it right?

hm, hope that everyone can stick out through this perilous journey to make red fox ventures known. hm, i have dreams. but so do you right? so yeah, tell me what you'll dream about, and we'll do your things for sure. terms and conditions apply. yeah, but anyway, it's great to have a good strong backing forming up behind.

in other concerns or worries, am i too matured in mind? sometimes when i let go my crazy side, and if i were to just talk when i'm sober on stuff, i tend to speak like an old man. am i getting old? i've got so many stories to tell. haiz...i need a girl. if not, i'll be more older.

talking about girl, that girl. what's the reason she keeps appearing that way infront of me. am i thinking too much. but again, stuff like this did happen before. and i wasn't prepared for it. but now it seems so different. but again, it seems so familiar. am i thinking too much. i always tend to overthink stuff. and it either leads to epic catastrophic proportions of disaster in both lives, especially mine.

hm, iron maiden now on my playlist. damn, iron maiden, so simply sinister. really the pioneers of metal. metallica, iron maiden, black sabbath. linkin park, my favourite modern metal band. bullet for my valentine, also it reminds me of many times last time in secondary school. cradle of filth, though they've gone through drastic changes, they still have that appeal. dani filth, you inspired me to know more about the more gruesome stuff in history. hm, then there's atreyu, who delivered one of the best albums in 2007/2008. with their fresh metalcore sounds with the vocals delivered finely. then there's the band Red, which i'm starting to really develop a liking for. especially with their single, 'already over'. and red is a christian hard rock band. and another christian hard rock band that deserves the final mention of today is Pillar. relatively awesome.

yep, i need to further my research. i find that doing research is fun. jsut that sometimes, can get distracted by other stuff. other research stuff. i get easily distracted.

and i'm still waiting for sp.

Nav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home