Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Shortest Post I Will Ever Write Cause I Know That If I Were To Carry On, People Will Know Who The Girl Is.

she's black. she's white.
she's everything i know i might like.
i hesitate to do what i want to do,
cause i know i might just scare you.
you have no idea, i bet, at all about how i feel
but lately i've never felt anything so real
i know what's beeng going on but hope you'd just listen to me
that i hope you would be happy to spend the new year with me.

did that in 2 mins. can kinda tell. but i've been so distracted. throughout my run today, i couldn't stop thinking. should i stop my plans for tomorrow and just try to look for the perfect oppurtunity to tell her. but it just seems so wrong. maybe...maybe...

hm, somethings happened which i wish it hadn't. and even if it had, i wouldn't want them to happen so soon to the day when i'm hoping to actually tell you.

i hope i can actually show you in a way my sincereness and kinda show you my concern for you but it just happens to be hard cause it just might scare you. and that's the last thing that i want you to become. but i know you won't be scared. just put off or something like that at the least.

never have i actually felt this way, truthfully. but i hope you be there. but if you can't, then...it just will be another day then.

Nav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home