Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's Time I Thought About What Am I Turning Into And Where Am I Going In Life?

back from Camp at pulau ubin. survival camp...really wonderful. but i just realise that this weekend i lost alot of stuff. my survival kit, my jack knife and someone rather special to me.

ROVER'S SURVIVAL CAMP
basically what it is is you're in pulau ubin and you are required to go through the whole camp while completing a series of activites and stuff like that. the activities are first aid, survival killing, evacuation skills, cycling practical, rescuing bags from drifting off to uncharted islands. we also ran alot. had to tolerate the pain from the abrasions that was painfully rubbing within my inner thighs and stuff like that. slept in hammocks (a proper one) and i was covered by a groundsheet so i was shielded from most mosquito bites. hm..but it didn't do much cause i still have freaking red spots on my arm...hm...and the red dots are the mosquitoes bites, not anything like aids or anything like that...just to let you know...hm, well, the whole camp was kinda great...finally we experience having our bags thrown into the water. it was great...i dunno why, but i was smiling to myself and i heard my mind go "yes" when my bag was the first to be thrown in the water...then when we had to get it, i saw my bag drifting away...and i was like...'erm, it's fine if you wanna drift but could you drift towards me?'...but anyway it was good fun actually holding our sea drenched bags our heads while getting our p***c regions drowned. that was basically the last part that we had to overcome. basically the whole camp was great. wasted it rained quite abit during the first day of the camp. if not we would have learnt more and have more fun. lost my survival kit as well. i had hooked it onto my shorts, and then i think it drifted off to some other pulau when we were in the water. damn, there goes 40 over bucks, including my modified lighter which could burn your nose off in a single flick...yeah baby...

Culda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home