Thursday, October 15, 2009

Where's My Audience Of One?

barely a week away from school. if i'm not wrong, three days more, after this day of course. i hate doing countdowns.

what do i have on monday? i have like driving in the morning that ends at 940. and then i've gotta rush off to my first lecture which starts at 10. so i've got twenty minutes to rush from the bukit batok driving centre to bukit gombak mrt, take a train to dover, run up that goddamn hill to MLT 8 and look presentable for my first stats lecture of the new sem. and can someone tell me where is the entrance to MLT 8 that does not lead to the front of the MLT. please? i don't wanna start the day off explaining everything to my lecturer why i was late and then sit right infront of her since it'll be a bitch to look for my class and squeeze in and cause a shit of a scene. well actually there's two scenarios that can happen.

1st scenario:
i rush in late, busting the door down with hair in a mess. lectuer looks at me.
lecturer: why are you late?
me: driving. then took a long time to get here. (omit certain truths like i went fro driving lesson)
lecturer: there was a jam?
me: sorta (again omit the fact that it was human jam that you had to get through at the train and all)

2nd scenario:
i walk with a cool swag, with my hair in a mohawk kinda style. i walk up slowly to the lecturer and about 4 meter away from her, i do this cool two hand gun motions and say 'pooh' in a whisper tone. yeah go ahead do it.
lecturer: why you late?
me: hm, what can i say? shit was going down, i had to step up.
lecturer: gotcha hommie

seems abit out there. but hey, you never know. or what could happen is that she don't even give a shit about me and i just walk in and do my own shit.

yeah then after that, i've got 4 hours break. i'll gym for like 1 hour plus then maybe walk around and see what else is new in sp. that i'll go eat with the clan. gotta bring my cards. then i dunno what else lesson i have after that. and i think i end at 5 that day. then go home, slack, eat and maybe run. or maybe i run in school. hm, idea.

driving is going along well. still ramming as always. haiz...can't wait to get my car. wonder what will it be. i'm thinking like audi R8, lamborghini gallardo or maybe just any sportster. or maybe a pick-up. that'll be nice. yeah, a pick-up. can do alot of things with it. and its a two-door car. it's open top. it rumbles when speeding. oh crap, you can only go like 60 on those things. well, that's the bad part?

what else man? oh yeah, any of you went to this site before, trevvy.com. it's like the number one gay and lesbian portal. it's kinda amusing. go check it out. alright signing off.

Nav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home