Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's Time To Embark On An Epic Journey Of Which Is To Give Me Joy, Happiness And Fulfillment In Making Someone's Elses Life Rid Of Misery.

hm, many things to talk about. what should i start if with? dunno dunno dunno...

TRAININGS & WORKOUTS
hm...it's time for me to start being tough on myself and my body already. physically and mentally. weights at home being utilised fully now...and so is my floor(for push ups) and my bed(for sit ups)...but the most important thing right now is to have the E-factor...the endurance factor...the mental factor...block out pain...block out the sissiness...block out tiredness...block out everything that's stopping me from stopping...

STUDIES
intensive studying baby...hm...no choice, bo pian. be a smarty pants, a geek, a dork...with an enlarging body...haha yeah baby...who knew that actually intensive studying is fun...well, not really...but hellyeah

SP ROVERS
woo...sp rovers is kinda kinda fun...still haven't got to the sadistic part yet...but the stories i heard and the videos i saw(not the crappy ones) are good enough to satisfy my sadist craving...

DRAGONBOAT
well, need i say more, training, training, training, proteins, training and sleep...well, not that tough for the junior training but if you wanna be the top, that's what you gotta do...with DB and rovers, my life is as good as gone...my otuside life i mean...it's back to the o level years...no life...

THAT GIRL
i love that girl. yeah, hm, i've like seen the beautiness in her contact lens-ed eyes...how crazy i am over her...hopefully the same way she's crazy over me...hmm...should i let everyone know...about us...or keep it a secret...i hate keeping secrets...the other time i told people that my ex-schoolmate was an idiot and when he asked me why i told people, 'i told him i couldn't keep secrets'...

lame joke...yeah...my lameness has to go away..what happened to the funny me with the sensitive gay jokes about gayboy and his stable of girly-girls with a retarded outlook of the world...hm...i just said that to make it rhyme..are people still readin my blog...hm...can't find the time to actually blog...i remember last time i wasn't so keen on blogging...yeah..that feelings coming again...

Culda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home