Monday, April 28, 2008

Looking Over This Cliff, I Realize That There's A Whole Wide World Of New Possibilities Waiting For Me And Here I Am Waiting For The Next Day To Come.

well, i'm back with my old template. i was never one to deal with the fancy designs. one cause i suck at it, two cause i suck at picking one out and three cause i don't really have the time. sure a blog needs to be nice and all that. but i dunno. i'm not so keen on having the best design. and i don't really care that if my content sucks also. it's for my people to relate to and reminisce. alright. let me just say something. i'm doing like three blogs in two days.

TIRE ME OUT
i'm like freaking tired as well. i look at the time and it's 0040 am. after i do this blog, i'm gonna just lift some weights and shorten myself. i'm also gonna do some push-ups, sit ups and yeah la. wish i could just go for a run...it's been a long time...run from my house to the roundabout after the chalets at east coast park through the park connector network...hm...it's probably like about 10 km. hm...need to improve on my speed though.

CCAs
talking about workouts, i'm probably gonna either fully take on dragon boating or canoeing. or maybe alternate it. which will probably kill myself. canoeing is three times a week, dragon boating is 4? and the canoeing is all about speed and stamina an dragon boating is about strength. so if i go for both, i'll be like looking like a weird beefcake. if my metabolism allows me to slow down and gain some weight. hah, then saw the deejay booth, scratching away on their turntables. cool man, i really am interested in that. then for the cyclist club, i just filled up for fun. hm, didn't know sp had a triathlete club. and the girl there was like so hot in her tan. from far she looked hot. wanted to go there and share some of my knowledge. hm...never mind...some other day. then anyway, gotta see alot of people. damn yeah. be seeing more wednesday probably.

THAT CLASS OUTING
i remember that outing, me and my class. my last blog was kinda shit on that event. so here it goes. botak jones is not really all that nice anymore. hm, the serving for large is like for medium, in my view la. but it's like everyone else couldn't finish their mediums. we had to separate ourselves actually into three tables. one big table and the other two were around tables of four to five. the three girls in my table all shared like two dishes, which was kinda something something. then me and edwin were like stuffing ourselves with our larges, and then got an almost weird look from everyone when i said that i'm still hungry. hm, after that we sepearated, and ming jun, me and pei loo and chas went to see superhero movie. which was stupid. expected movie. not really funny. the only reason why i was laughing was because pei loo was laughing like dunno what. at first it was like 'haha, she laughs like this'. then came the reaction of feeling slightly for her sake. then after that me and ming jun were like 'who's this girl sitting in e09'. then after that scary event we went TCC, went to have drinks. chatted and took pictures...i know...hm, i think maybe i should lighten up on my previous policy of no taking photos of me for leisure. anyway, all in all, was great. kinda got a headache from wearing chas's specs. above in a separate blog entry i will put all the pictures.

GAYBOY
well, is gayboy still gonna be fuckin the way he is. hell yeah. com'on edwin, you know how that ass is. well, at least we showed him we are the bigger man by apologising. but you think we did the right thing. he didn't shake shake our hand willingly. he didn't accept our apology. he didn't even apologise. and hey, guys of 02 especially the ones who were there when we were talking to him that day, wy don't you read his blog. the tone of his entry about us talking to him is written in such a way that we are like super inferior or super wrong to be talking to him. like talking to him is nothing at all to him. hm, cause he's got the 'right of will' to fuck whoever he wants, he thinks he's the big kahuna and can just use the reason of 'free rights' to get away with everything we say to him. hm, chas, unleash you god-given fury on his white faggot ass. 

Culda

P.S. hm, he has deleted the previous blog already. kinda makes me remember all the times when i got into trouble and had to delete all my other previous blogs. hm, i'll elaborate more on this in my next blog. probably tomorrow...or rather today. it's 0130 now. hm, got some shit that just pissed me off. then some people...haiya...gotta do my workout now. gonna take half an hour. 0200 onwards, gonna start playing fat boy raid the cookie factory. then play pac man. then watch a movie. probably a funny one or something. maybe babel. or dunno what la...got so many to watch. you guys want to watch any movie, just let me know alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home