Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Whisper To Me And I'll Make Your Dreams Come True With A Flick Of My Finger And A Wink Of My Eye But Not Right Now Cause I'm Bored Of Hearing You.

All About Music
remembering the good ol music which have created a legacy of some sort. take for example iron maiden and ac/dc and def leppard and metallica and korn, where bands like them are remembered for something. korn remembered for creating the foundations for Nu metal. hm, i've put in a radio for nu metal at the side. also added is a imeem playlist of those rock songs that have a sentimental effect in it. hm, trying to get reacquainted with many songs also. like i just got reacquainted with the all american rejects 'it ends tonight' and hoobastank's 'the reason'. and i have a feeling that nobody is interested in it. but since you're reading and i have abit of your interest, please recommend to me good songs. i'm gonna like blast you guys with metal soon. don't forget to thank me. and don't forget to tag me your songs.

She
i'm just gonna take this time to write something short. there's this person. whom (hm, do people use whom nowadays, or do they just use who? hm, whatever.) i want to really talk with. i figure that i really need to talk to you. i know you read this. please, i know we having holidays now. hm, that had no relevance to this. herm, forget i said. tired of pressing backspace. anyway, please do tag back. the reason for me wanting (this word can be an action word and can be a chinese girl's name) to talk to you is cause i just wanna explain some stuff to you. and i hate to people see me as a bad guy or whatever. i don't want to be the reason i'm adding to your burden. hm, and i'm doing this on my own will. cause i hate to be hated. unless it's an a**hole or some freaking retarded fool who keeps pressing me ass with his hands and frontal lower part of his body in a slightly crowded train. erm, it does happen. anyway, yeah...please tag back or whatever...alrighty?

To End It All...
hm, alright, getting used to dragon boat. i sometimes wonder why i chose it. that's the slacker part of me saying it. but there's one part of me, the never-happy-of-myself part of me that says i'm a weakling to be so weak in db, but a greater weakling to give up. that's why i ain't gonna give up this thing. think the body of a spartan...ho-ho-yeah. boo yah. ya ha. haha. yaya. papaya. Studies. blog hopping. just plain hopping. not yet shopping. cause no money. anyone want to donate to the Help-Nav-Now Fund?

Culda

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home