Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm Correcting My Errors And Disabilites So Just Bear With Me For The Moment As I Do A Sound Check For My Own Mental State Of Mind...Do I Make Sense?

Okay...it's been a long time since i last blogged...partly because i've been doing quite alot of studying lately and plus i've been youtubing alot too. what have i been searching for on youtube? Parkour and freerunning and all the stuf related...

yes...i'm thinking of...you know...taking up parkour...it's fun...it's cool...and above all...it's a form of expression...yeah...of course, i have to understand the dangers and all that...but first i really wanna learn the backflips and all that...gotta ask that teacher...

shit...i screwed up my english paper...wrong format for the letter writing...my mind got blank when i wanted to write the compo...'Rage'...i had a perfect starting in my head...but i needed the flow...i wanted to write that i told my friend's secret...but i dont know what secrets do girls don't want people know...i asked the teacher that and she decided to play hard to get....i mean...she didn't want to answer that...hmmm...just a question...answer la..

hmmm...this will probably be one of the shortest blog i've ever written...don't worry...i'll be back..with one of the longest blog ever...muahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home