Friday, July 18, 2008

What Do You Do When You Know That Even Though What You Have Said Is True, You've Regretted Ever Saying That.

birthday was great. how great is to get the wonderful sms greetings that say like 'get for me beer' or 'gonna pinch you'...hm, stuff like that is fun...haha...beer...legal yay...

alright, my dad sent me a sms too...oh man...thanks daddy...

this is gonna be a short post....

hm bought for myself new havainas (two pairs) and topman shirt. next, a outdoors sports pouch. hm, and maybe a blazer. hm, that'll be a fun. hm, a class blazer. yeah.

my 18 year old resolution? be more gay, get a camera. wear better clothes (i wear shit clothes now to school), make less sarcastic and mean jokes, make peace with everyone...but there's one thing that i don't wana change. my improvement in being more work-orientated. work here as in school stuff and sports and training and at tcc. have fun, if you want, just make sure you do your work.

damn, yesterday work was going great only when it became busy and new ones could not keep up with it. then they were like seriously too...hm...something. anyway, then my manager was like...ergh...pissed my day off...that whole event. jsut when i thought i would have a happy day at work, i got stressed by it. runner section a, section b, and the person to say 'please hold on, i'll get my collegue to attend to you, while i do my other stuff like keeping the plates and glasses in my hands.' hm, oh yeah...tcc, get more aloha and soda and maybe a bit more tango. we need it.

Culda

P.S. forget everything we've been through.i don't wanna say it like this, but we just seem to be wasting each other's time. why are we even in this shit? god knows. but forget it. too many doubts...forget it la...just forget it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home