Monday, August 28, 2006

The Hot List

Here's gonna be a short blog...it's a hot list...

i'm a guy...you can't blame me...i love women...at least i'm not gay right...

well here goes my 3 fav hot girls...and they are hot...by order...

3. Vanessa (what's her last name) - High School Musical
2. Eva Longoria - Desperate Housewife
1. Rihanna - One hot singer

well...that's just a few...i change hot girls faster than i change my underwear...well...not really

i love heavy metal...i love to perform metal...i love all kinds of metal except for the chemistry type...anyway...here goes the my 3 fav hot metal bands...

3. Limp Bizkit
2. Korn
1. Linkin Park

the 3rd choice keeps changing...the second one might change sometimes...but the first one will never change...rock on linkin park...

oh yeah...if you wanna treat me...here's my 3 hot (welll...i like ice blended) beverages at coffee bean...do buy me these drinks....but you have to see my mood...how am i like...oh and how's the weather too...and the occasion...but i'll love you if you buy for me more than one item at coffee bean...

3. Mocha Frap - for the days when i'm just dying for coffee bean
2. Pure Chocolate - for the chilling out type, what the heck...i love this drink so much
1. THE ULTIMATE - ho ho yeah...the name says it all...but it's only when i want something to make me feel good.

but hey...anything goes...and nothing makes my day when i'm sharing a drink with somone across the table or by my side...oh and guys...i would appreciate it if you don't share a drink with me...cause i meant that for girls...

more coming up...just watch this space

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home