Sunday, August 06, 2006

it was a Sad, Mad, Crap, Bad day.

okay. that was how i would describe my day yesterday at NDP. i'll write my blog like a new article you'd find in the New Paper.

Sad

well, it was sad cos i would be lonely for the whole morning. i was supposed to have coffee with 'somepeople' but, apparently, they had 'commitements'. so i was busy making my way to coffee bean when i saw this dude from scouts. got my coffee then sat al Fresco when we saw another two scout dudes. we then proceded to MCdonalds, where we ate, talked crap and just hung. later on, a few more dudes came and we were experiencing a aughter-fest. well not really. so my sadness had subsided. for then.

Mad

can't really think why mad. okay mad cos, there was a heavy war happening in my head. over the dilemma i talked about 2 days ago. rmb the girls A and B. well, the decision is B. i think. my entire head was suffering major injuries that would lead to servere dire aftermaths, which will be discussed later under 'Bad'. but the reason why i was still in a fix over A...i dunno why. maybe she's like...dunno. see, i'm still trying to find out why, what...to tell you the truth, i've been suffering from this problem for a week already.

Crap (this will be long)

okay, when i'm talking about crap, you know it's going to be loony and shit. well that's what happened at the last run of yesterday's rehearsal. well the music got cut off half-way. maybe a belated april fools day trick or something. everybody was wondering whether to stop or not.but all we did was slow down and we had to perform a two-in-one combo move when we came to a stop and turned. the we had to redo it. it was fun actually. later in the parade, i started talking shit, like about pampers and started singing songs for no reason. i was feelig faint too...but luckily i managed to think of someone and i stood there like a tree...a tree getting toasted under the hot sun. as the sun was facing our right, i found out that my right-side of my face was brown-er than it was supposed to be. yay...more black...

after our rehersal was over, we went back to collect our funpacks. well, it's kinda great...but everything has been either a) thrown, b) spoilt or c) torn. except for the bag. the bag is still good. as we were supposed to go for a campfire we quickly ran off to the school for the campfire. we took the taxi. and you know what happened when we got there! it was for guides. i was god damn f***ed up. my other scout (who were not pariciptating in theNDP, but came super-early for the campfire) started yelling. i manage to keep it cool. until i came home.

Bad (s***, i hate myself)

well, i ran all the way home from the bus-stop and since there was a hill, i accidently tripped onto a drain that was not properly sealed up and fell, with my head nearly hitting a row of metal fence. i picked myself up and dusted myself and found out that my face had a big scratch. i was wondering how that happened. i slowly walked all the way home, swearing under my breath. when i got home, i realized i forgot to buy food. i had to satisfy myself with instant noodles. holy el toro crappo. i quickly went up, turned on the com, and started talkin to some people online. through all this, i was like a boiling kettle. someone came on, and i just let go abit of my anger on B. i was so f***ed up, i forgot one of my personal principles. never blame someone when he/she did not fire you. or something like that. but the weird thing was...i felt...good. it was bad but i felt so damn good. but then i couldn't sleep the whole night. really. i kept on looking at the clock, wonering whether i should go back online and see whether that someone was still online. well, to that someone, i want to say something. dunno whether you read this kind of crap, but here goes. I AIN'T WHAT YOU THINK I AM B****.

well, time to see whether i can go to sleep. i feel tired but i can't sleep. should i apologize. hmm...not yet...

Culda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home