Sunday, August 20, 2006

Reason For My Absence

it's been quite a while since i last posted my previous entry. and the reason...exams..ahhhh...

'n' level preliminary examinations...here to warm us up for the torture that follows after the prelims...the big mama of the Normal year...the 'n' level...did this entire para make sense...i dunoo...i'm still in a state of...of...blleeeeah..

well...another thing was there were too many people talking to me online that i just didn't have the time to finish an entry...every minute...a new dude/gal would pop out and start a conversation...and vice versa...

anyway...i was at the party a few days ago...my uncle was hosting that party...and as usual in an indian party, bottles of whisky and scotch was present in plentiful amounts. it's very easy to recognise an indian party...loud hindi/punjabi/bhangra music (though i hear this tamil song and malay song on a certain occasion) and the even louder talkings of drunken relatives, who will just talk about anything that goes through their minds...anyway...i'll tell you more about the indian party maybe tomorrow...yes...or on wednesday...or next week...depending on my mood...

anyway...as i had nothing to do (all my cousins had abandoned me at the drunk corner, leaving me fidgeting around and listening to which taxi company is better)...i over-heard my uncle telling this guy, who was about to leave, 'one for the road'.

one for the road? the guy would probably be off the road if he had another drink. he would practicall be speeding down ECP at 143km/h while horning at people at scolding them for no apparent reason while weaving in and out unbelivably like a uncontrollable dude and laughing madle at the thought and/or threats by the fellow family members about the traffic police...

think what i said was all el torro crappo...oh everything is true...i've experienced it...

well...kick that aside...no more for the road...or street or drives or whatever...time to tell you something...something that made me scream in pain for a few minutes...

I BURNED MY FINGER!!! holy mama, that did hurt...i was busy cooking my lunch...yes i cook my own lunch...and i can safely say whoever is going to be Mrs.Singh...she'd better not be too happy...cos she'll be cooking...ask me to cook..i give you a slap on your pillow...okay...well not really...i was just trying to inject some humor..

anyway...after that non-sense-making para...i've decided to carry on about the burned finger and it's many misadventures...

but i only have one adventure to share due to time-constraint...i was thinking of going to the doctor to have that burn checked...it was very bad...but then i figured paying 30 bucks just for someone looking at my burn and saying 'hmmm' wasn't worth it...but i was thinking of going to the sinseh...the chinese physician...this was how it turned out...in my head...

an indian dude(me) walking in a sinshe's office...
Me: 'hey bro...i got a burn...you got anything for that'
sinseh: 'hmmm...let me see...ahhhh...here, i give you the best...rat's tail, parrot's tongue and lizards's shit.'
Me: 'whoa...wait a minute...you don't expect me to apply that shit all over me don't you?'
sinseh: 'of course not..you're supposed to boil it a hot hot water...then you put your burnt finger in the hot water with the medicine. very helpful.
Me: ' put my BURNT finger in BOILNG water? dude...ain't that gonna make it worse?'
sinseh: 'we'll see...we'll see'

right...so i didn't go in the end...what if it really happened. erghh...

another thing got me thinking...i think i'll end it my blog at this thought...couldn't you make a heavy metal rock song about killing a cockroach...hmmm...i think i'll try to come up with lyrics...like 'die die...son of a cock-roach argghh!'...hmm...sounds good...i'll think about it after my exams...

well..in the meantime, i'll just strum on my guitar and study my history notes...

Culda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home