Monday, August 07, 2006

Guilt

Guilt only makes someone worse. he or she who tends not to ask for mercy, falls to his death. the burden weighs too much for some, where they start to lose everything and eventually lead a slow and torturous life.

*

Is Guilt weighing me down? i feel so heavy. i can't speak anymore. i'm sick. i have a headache that never leaves. i plead guilty. yet, i feel i'm innocent. my conscience is telling me one thing while my heart tells me another. my soul tells me do it now, while my mind tells me otherwise, to do it later. i feel so weak and useless but as i look down at what makes me a man, i'm brave.

crappy as i am, i'm now talking from the real me. Culda. not vengeance, not nav, not singh, not anything else you call me. this is Culda.

well, i'll listen to what i think is right. to what i want to listen to. i will wait. impatiently, yes...but i'll be waiting.
*
Well, the day didn't work for me today. i forgot about today's maths block test. i was sick today. and here's the worst thing. i was sitting under a fan while taking the test. i was shivering like hell. i also could not sleep because of my runny nose.
then i also forgot that i had tuition. luckily my friend kinda reminded me. thanks dude.
man, rihanna is hot man. she has the full package. and her song 'Unfaithful' is great. perfect. but the song would not be great if i guy were to sing the exact same lyrics. cos that would sound gay. very gay. and that would be the last thing anybody, except homosexuals, would want to hear on the radio. i would burn down the radio station.
well, another song that's stuck in my head is the Semogia Bahagia song, sung during the NDP parade. i dunno why, but that song is so smooth. so cool.
anyway, talking about NDP, there's only less than two days left. can't wait man...so anxious. so happy, so sad. plus got the dilemma to solve. at least i'm thinking of s*** like this myself...unlike some...
two more days...two more days...holy s***...i have to be patient. i need to ay it personally...hopefully, i'll have the chance...
Culda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home